Training Ground - Black
Training Ground Black: 🏴☠️ A revamp of the classic golf glove. Designed in Canada.
A subtle streak of fire engine red is all you need for an understated but edgy addition to your golf look. Our Training Ground glove lets you make a style statement that speaks for itself.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Velvety, soft Cabretta leather in all contact surfaces equals better fit and feel
- The easy-off tab makes it a breeze to take off your glove between shots
- Openings between the fingers allow for natural movement and air circulation.
- Added wristband keeps your glove in place
- Embossed logo for a rich professional look
- Engineered breathing holes that are sure to keep your hands cool.
- Trusted by the pros: Kepel Golf Gloves are the go-to gloves of many professional golfers on the Mackenzie Tour and AWPT.
Get easy exchanges plus a 14-day warranty replacement if your Kepel Gloves don’t perform as expected.
Choose the hand you wear your glove on and Add to Cart!
Do you have a warranty?
We stand behind our product and provide you with free exchanges on manufacturer defects, or if your glove does not perform as expected, within 14 days of delivery
What if it does not fit?
Kepel sizing is standard, thus you will be the same size you use currently. In the event it does not fit right, we will send you a different size free of charge
Who is Kepel for?
Our target market is golfers of all skill levels looking for premium, quality golf gear. Kepel is used and endorsed by professional golfers on various tours
Are your gloves durable?
Yes! Our gloves are crafted from premium Cabretta leather and synthetic upper. Cabretta leather is used for all contact surfaces. It is made of sheep skin and provides a very soft and buttery like feel. The synthetic upper allows for the best design print, ensures consistent sizing, and helps maintain the glove shape for longer. You can expect your glove to last 5-25 rounds depending on swing form, moisture, and care
Are they breathable?
You bet. Kepel gloves feature over 100+ breathing holes, located on the knuckles, fingers, and between fingers, keeping your hands dry and cool. It is recommended to remove your glove between shots and switch out gloves throughout the round for best results. Check out our 4-packs
What is your shipping policy?
Orders ship within 24hrs. Free shipping on orders over $100. Shipping time depends on shipping method chosen: next day to a maximum of 2 weeks
Drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org Response time: <24 hrs